Expectations and Name Cards


To get the year started, we went over the syllabus and the conduct and learning expectations for this course. I realize that it is hard to sit and listen to a lot of talk about what you should and should not be doing, so I turned the question of what to expect in this course right back to you all.

This year, I really wanted to start the year knowing what it is that you expect of me and/ or this English course. I promise you that I will reflect on the expectations you have of me throughout the year to lead my lesson planning and classroom management.

In addition to this activity, I tried (unsuccessfully) to pass back your name cards correctly. As soon as I get this right, we'll have a special snack, so make sure you help me with this! Our first name card question is included this post as an image.

I am so impressed with all of you and I know that we are going to have an amazing year.