Book of the Week


Okay, I read this book a few weeks ago, but seeing the movie this past weekend has reminded me that I need to write a little blurb about it. 

I'm actually not sure that I need to write this review, because I'm pretty sure that most of you have either read it or  plan to read it with or without my review. Maybe this will just serve as a reminder that I have a copy of the boo in my room available for check out when it's not checked out. I think it might be right now, but you all have read this series so fast!

So, Twilight is the first book in a series by Stephanie Meyer. It's a vampire story, yes, but it's also a love story. The two main characters meet and fall in love, but their love is challenged (for lack of a better word) by the fact that Edward is more attracted to Isabella for her blood type than her good looks.  The plot has twists and turns and Isabella is in constant danger because she just can't get enough of the beautiful and mysterious Edward. 

It's a good read and I am excited to read the rest of the books in the series. It is a series book, but it seems like the author has a lot of places where this story can go. I am waiting for the second book, New Moon, to come back to my free reading shelf so that I can read it!