End of The Absolutely True Diaries (almost)


We came very close to finishing The Absolutely True Diaries of a Part-Time Indian in today's class. We would have finished, except that I wanted to make sure that we had enough time in today's class to go over your grades. Our quarter closes at the end of next week and I don't want any of you to be surprised at a low grade for any of your classes. Please return the progress reports I gave each of you today next class with a parent/ guardian signature.

We will finish this novel and complete our culminating activity over this text next class. On a side note, I was happy to hear several requests that we reread this novel. I cannot do that at this time, but you are all welcome to reread a text whenever you like. You may do this by checking out a copy of the book just as you would any free reading novel. Just make sure to bring it back in good condition, as these copies are part of a classroom set.