New Blog For Book Reviews and Such

After participating in some really cool challenges this past holiday break, I realized that this blog does not have enough space for me to continue to use it for book reviews and other young adult lit-related posts. There's so much that I want to write and do and add, but I don't want to clutter up the space that you all use to work and find information about your classes.

So, I created a new blog last night. It's called DeRaps Reads and it will house all kinds of book reviews, contests, reading and writing challenges, games, and more. I am excited to have a bit of breathing room and hope that you'll find this space easier to navigate.

I will continue to post a Book of the Week on this blog for those of you who like that meme. But, if you'd like more title suggestions, feel free to head over to the new blog and look around!