Monday, June 7, 2010

Glog Evlautions, Continued

Last class, you all had the opportunity to evaluate, read, and comment on some student glogs as part of the Rebel Research Project. Here are the rest of the glogs that we will peruse and evaluate in today's class.

Sojourner Truth (in case you didn't do this one on Thursday)

Nawal El Sadaawi

Lena Horne

Muhammad Ali

Noam Chomsky

Susan B. Anthony

Ida B. Wells


Make sure to leave meaningful comments on each blog and complete a hard copy checklist/ rubric for each glog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Rachel; I’m in 8th grade in Wallingford, CT. I’m working on an immigration project in my social studies class and it would really help if you could fill out this survey for me. I’m looking to see if I am part of this “mutt” generation as some may call it. And as the generations go on, I’m looking to find a pattern to see if people will have more and more races in their backgrounds or less. Due to immigration I think that as people moved to America and more nationalities came and people met other people out of their race, I think that kids will have bigger ethnic backgrounds and eventually, being one race will be a thing of the past. I hope you can all help, thank you.



I would really appreciate it if you can forward this to anyone that would be interested in filling this out. That would be great if you could put this on any social networking site that you are on.




Here is a link to the survey:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGduNFpSVmVYUkI5Z25OSi1RUHZSZWc6MQ