Flickr Poems and Quotation Samples
















As part of our celebration of National Poetry Month, we're going to join some of the super-creative folks who've posted artsy photos of lines taken from famous poems on flickr, which is a photo-filled site.

You all are going to have a chance to recreate a line or two from a favorite poem or a poemLink from a favorite author. Freshmen, please keep in mind that your creative photo should somehow relate to your genre project. This could count as an art piece.

Sophomores, please keep in mind the themes for your vignette project. This piece could enhance one of your vignettes in a big way!

Junior and Seniors: You're going to recreate a line from Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. Make sure that you use the left side for this activity! Or, a simple google search should produce some quick suggestions!

To help you all in your understanding of what I'm looking for, I've included some pics of famous quotations that I used for a group project I've been working on for a class I'm currently taking. Please help me and Ms. G. brainstorm materials that you all may need to complete your project. I can get almost anything if you give me enough notice!