Quote of the Week


This week's quote comes from Maine author Stephen King. He was one of my favorite authors when I was younger and I still remember spending hours and hours reading his compelling, sick stories. What I like about him still, though, is that he tells it like it is. He does not twirl around, so to speak, with words but spits them right out at you and kinda forces you to deal with them. He seems to want a reaction and to shock those who're reading and/or listening. I like that.

For our quotation of the week, I chose this gem:

"Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work"

So, happy birthday to Maine author and September baby Stephen King, who reminds us that we need to work hard and develop our talents no matter who we are if we ever expect to see them shine.